Friday, May 21, 2010

It's a Girl!

So, I'm sure you've heard by now that we will be adding a baby girl to our family in October. We're not going to be able to watch any movie or show about a teenage girl dating without Brent cringing. He was already doing that last night when we were watching Castle! And he keeps joking about getting a gun. I, on the other hand, know that she will be the girliest girl possible because I was such a tomboy. And now I'm freaking out about having to fix her hair! I've worn my hair basically the same way for almost 28 years. Ugh. I can safely say we're a little more overwhelmed about the prospect of having a girl versus having a boy.

I'm sure we'll be fine, it'll just take a little while to get used to. In the meantime... I'm trying to find bedding sets that I like for her (now that we found the bedding set for Brendan's big boy room). These are the 4 I like best so far.






Favorites are hard to choose, but I think I like the dragonfly (red and green) and deer ones the best.

1 comment:

Miriam the Mommy said...

I like the dragonfly the best too, and don't worry about having a girl! They are adorable and wonderful and it's boys that no one understands... :)

And Shannon will teach you to do her hair.