Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby is taking care of me :-)

















Well, I had a cold a few weeks ago and have been battling nausea ever since. At least I haven't succumbed to the nausea that much. But the week I was sick, I lost 6 pounds and ever since I've been eating very lightly. I keep telling Brent that even though I started overweight this time, I feel healthier this pregnancy. It's really weird. So when I went in for my appointment they were shocked that my weight was like 12 pounds lower than the last time. They understood but wanted to make sure I wasn't dehydrated. I've been drinking plenty of fluids so not to worry.

Baby was not very cooperative today. The ultrasound tech kept jiggling my belly I guess to get the baby moving. It didn't work very well. Here are the ultrasound pics from March 5th and today.

1 comment:

Miriam the Mommy said...

In the third-from-last picture, I can clearly make out a very cute little tushy.

:)

Glad you're feeling good! We go home tomorrow, and we are definitely ready to have some routine back... It was so great to see you!