Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Picture Tag


I was tagged in the picture game. The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same.

No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!
So this is our 4th picture in our 4th folder. This is a pic from an Astros game we went to in April of 2008. I had given Brent some tickets for his birthday. So this was Brendan's "first" game, lol. I was still pregnant with him at the time. This is a picture of Taveras (of the Rockies) and Matsui talking before the game. Taveras used to play for us and wore number 3 and now Matsui wears that number. We thought it was funny to see them talking to each other.
Don't worry, there will be a new post sometime this week. Gotta sort through all of the Christmas photos and videos.
I'm tagging the Vandervorts, the Druyans, and the Griffins.

I have been corrected... Taveras wore number 1 for the Astros. Oops.

1 comment:

Miriam the Mommy said...

Hmm, may not work... I only have three folders in that directory!! 2007, 2008 and 2009!

:)

And, um, almost all of my pics are on the blog already!!