Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yesterday's Appointment

I had another checkup. My doc said that everything looked good and everything was growing correctly. We also tried to hear the baby's heartbeat with a little doppler gizmo, but the baby was not cooperating. I think it's cause he (oop, there I go again calling it a he) was waiting for Daddy to hear it :-) I think it could also be because of the freezing cold waiting room they stuck me in for over half an hour, the poor thing was probably thawing out, lol! I would've been sad if I got to hear the heartbeat without Brent, so I'm glad we didn't hear it.

Next checkup is the 14th, though I found out my doc won't be in on the 14th so I had to make a different appointment to see him. I might call and see if I can consolidate the two on the 17th. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: