Thursday, April 26, 2012

Probably gonna stop putting titles for this daily blogging stuff cause there's no way I'll be able to come up with witty titles for a month.

I forgot something Kaylee says! Thank you! And she always says it with THE cutest grin on her face. I love it. I told this story on Facebook (or maybe Twitter, who can remember?) but it's definitely worth repeating. I took them to Target recently cause Kaylee needed new shoes (and WalMart is sadly lacking in the shoe department). So we found her awesome no sparkle, tiny bit of pink, silver and blue shoes that light up when she walks! I handed them to her and she proceeded to tell me thank you about 20 times before we left the store. Brendan decided he needed a toy so we got him a Cars toy (it was one car and one he didn't have yet, Finn McMissile). I had to say to him "say thank you". Stinker.

Brendan also has been enjoying Bugs Bunny's Bugs Bunny Road Runner movie on HBO Go. He's constantly running around going "eh, what's up doc". Although usually he mixes two of Bugs' phrases and says "what's up cooking doc?" And he always follows it up by mimicking Bugs' carrot chewing. I love watching the movie with him cause it has some of my all time favorite Bugs cartoons. Including "Kill the Wabbit". I just wish it had the ones with Gossamer.

The kids are still loving school. Although Kaylee still hates being dropped off in the mornings. Her teachers love her. Even when she decides to dump an entire thing of applesauce on herself like she did Tuesday. Which begs the question... why would you hand a cup of applesauce to an 18 month old? Maybe I baby my kids too much but I prefer to avoid messes. And Kaylee does handle a fork better than Brendan did at this age. But then again, Brendan doesn't eat many foods that require such a utensil. Brendan hates being picked up in the afternoons. He asks every day "go see Grandma?". And most days we say no. Poor guy. I think he misses his days with Grandma.

That's all for today!

No comments: