Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to work

So I had to go back to work on Wednesday the 6th. :-( Lol. It hasn't been too bad. I've been a little tired though. Grandma and Brent have been taking care of Brendan. The first day when I got home he was ready to eat and usually while I'm feeding him he'll kind of look up at me. That day he stared straight ahead the entire time. I think maybe he was mad that I left... but he forgave me before the next time he ate. So here are some pics of his adorableness.






1. This is a pic of Brendan in the same outfit that we brought him home from the hospital in. He fits in it a lot better now!

2. Jordan (the cat) was babysitting Brendan on our bed, lol. So cute!

3. This is from my first day back to work.

4. Notice his new onesie we bought... it's Dopey and it says "Bald is Beautiful". It's okay cause his Daddy was bald until he was 2 years old!

5. Grandma and Brendan making faces at each other. We're not sure why Brent was making a face in the background.

6. Brendan in his "Little Bean" onesie and hat. I bought it for Brent for Father's Day (along with some other non-baby related gifts). www.gagagoods.com is where I found it... in case anyone was interested.

7. This is the first of the outfits that Nana gave us that Brent wore when he was a baby. Isn't this one adorable?

8. The second Daddy outfit. The straps are a little big but still so cute.

9. Brendan having tummy time on Daddy and showing off his muscles.

10. Isn't that the cutest face ever?!

11. The third Daddy outfit. Can you tell this one was from the eighties? Lol. He's definitely our #1 son!

12. And to finish... Brendan was spitting out his pacifier and Brent caught it on film in mid-spitout, lol.

1 comment:

Miriam the Mommy said...

Wow, that was a SHORT maternity leave! (Not your fault, I know - I just love the State of Israel and its goverment-paid 14 weeks of paid maternity leave!)

At least you know he's in the most lovingest of hands while you're away. How's he doing with the bottles?