Monday, May 19, 2008

5 and 1/2 weeks

FIVE AND A HALF WEEKS!!!! This is daddy Bean writting in because basically i haven't written in a while. Well we are gathering more and more baby items and they are some how magically fitting in the nursery. My work just threw me a diaper shower and we now have over 1600 diapers in the house....and yes before it is said....I do know that we will use every single one of them and more. Well the baby seems to be warm and happy at the moment. He seems to be punishing Jennifers right side...making it nice and tender. He is getting to the point that you can actually see his kicks instead of just feel and say "I think that was a kick". We just keep going day by day waiting for our little screaming crying bundle of joy to appear. I seem to be sleeping longer and longer on my days off trying to store up sleep but as I have been told by many professional and non professional personel that this does not work and will not help. I am enjoying the sleep and I do not feel the least bit guilty. Well that about it from the baby front. Sorry my blogs are not as nicely sprinkled with pictures like my wife but she seems to get to the camera first. Well until next time....Bye.

1 comment:

Miriam the Mommy said...

The immortal song lyrics "you ain't seen nothing yet" come to mind... hee hee! Enjoy your sleep now and I look forward to many 3 AM blogs, when the baby is wide awake and perfectly happy - as long as he's being held!

And thank God you moved - otherwise, where would you have put all those diapers?? Are they holding up your dining room table? Maybe you could insulate your garage...